Better Avocado Pudding

This is the version of avocado pudding that I have been making. I altered it slightly from the original "4 Ingredient Raw Avocado Pudding" recipe I found on www.healthfulpursuit.com. I added the chia seeds and stevia, doubled the avocado but left the lemons the same amount. I also omitted the extra lemon juice, cause it just seemed to be too sloppy.
I've also included a version I came up with today. I was out of dates and had kiwi, strawberries and coconut. It turned out beautifully and tastes like heaven.
I am going to try freezing the pudding to make a sort of ice cream. :)

Better Avocado Pudding

2 avocados
Flesh of 2 lemons
12 dates, pitted
1-2 TBSP chia seeds
up to 1 tsp stevia powder

Chop dates in a food processor first, then add all other ingredients and blend till smooth.
Refrigerate before eating for a few hours to give the chia seeds time to gel up.

"Tropical" version:
Add 1 kiwi in place of the lemons, then add 6-10 whole strawberries, 1-2 TBSP coconut flakes and a dash of lemon juice.

*Vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, soy-free, grain-free*

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top