Skirt Refashion

I basically love anything Old Navy makes. Such comfy, stylish clothing! So I was really excited about the short grey tiered skirt I found in my bag of clothes to refashion.


Refashioned from size XL to size S.




I used one of my other skirts to figure out how much to cut off from each side.


The waistband ended up still being too big for I just took it in a another inch or so on each side of the waistband.


Lastly, when it was all finished, I discovered a small hole in the back. So I added some lace to cover it!

I <3 Refashions!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! The lace actually added to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing how you refashioned the skirt; it's lovely! :-) I'm excited that I'll be working with you on the Adornabelle blog! <3

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top