Fudgy No-Bakes {my version}

One of my favorite things is Almond Flour. Thankfully its not hard to make if you have some sort of food processor, because the already processed stuff tends to be super expensive. 

Recently, though, I wondered how other nuts would work, since I had seen Hazelnut flour someplace. What about Cashews? Usually I'm too too protective over my Cashews to want to pulverize them, unless they are for some thing I really want to make. So I decided to try Peanuts.


It didn't take more a few pulses in my Magic Bullet...


...and it worked perfectly!!


Pretty coarse, but perfect for what I wanted it for.


Fudgy No-Bakes!

No-Bake cookies are pretty ingenious in general, so I was very pleased to come up with these. I took my freshly pulverized Peanut Flour (about 1-1/2 cups), added about 1/2-3/4 cup of coconut oil (not melted, just soft), sweetened with stevia and added enough carob powder to thicken it and make it a gloppy consistency. I then dropped spoonfuls on a plate (note to self: put a sheet of parchment paper on the plate first.) and froze for about an hour or so. YUMMY! Perfect little treat.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top