Maybe I'll Change The World

If my simple words can reach your ears,
And if I can help to soothe your pain,
If I can show you the colors of my rainbows
And teach you how to dance in the rain
If I can help you find direction
And encourage you to follow through
If I can only be your friend
Maybe I’ll change the world through you

If I can be the one to make you smile
If I can give you the chance to laugh
If my embrace can make you see the hope
Then I have won the race by half
If I can make you feel important
And uplift you in all that you do
If I can show you love and be your friend
Maybe I’ll change the world through you

If I can show you how to see the sunshine
When all the clouds in your sky are grey
If I can change this chapter in your story
And help you make it through another day
If I can be a light in your darkness
And tell you to have courage and stay true
Maybe I’ll be the one that makes a difference
Maybe I’ll change the world through you


(c) 2009 Hannah M.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top