The World is Bright




The catalpa trees have bloomed and shed their darling white flowers. All the lilacs have long since gone, but I can still smell them when I walk by the bushes.


I have several amazing things coming up soon, including the massive printing of a newsletter, a vacation with an eternal purpose (possibly two such), hopeful visits with good friends, and a sewing job.


My heart is so full of words, I barely know how to put them all down. I am in love with words. I hear them and see them in everything. There is so much I can do and want to do with words. Words are inspiring, encouraging and freeing.


I have been trying to read "Endymion" by John Keats. Man, that's tough! Lots of beautiful passages, but its very sad and depressing. A lot of his poetry is quite melancholy. Interesting though, and quite genius.


I have a project I want to work on. I've been thinking about it for a while. I am going to try my hand at writing a few doctrinally correct hymns that sounds as good as the traditional hymns we all know and love but find fault with doctrinally. Just sayin'...instead of changing the words to the old ones, why not write new ones?


Well, that's all for now. I've got lots of other thoughts to write, but being at the library...well, I can't think as deeply or clearly as when I'm at home. :)





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top